* Available to qualified customers and requires 24-month installment loan when you select Citizens One or Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as payment type at checkout at Apple. iPhone activation required with AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, or Verizon for purchases made with ACMI at an Apple Store. Subject to credit approval and credit limit. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. Additional Apple Card Monthly Installments terms are in the Apple Card Customer Agreement. Additional iPhone Payments terms are here. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special storefronts. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product’s purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount.
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro) and 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Coming in an update later this year.
- All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/compare for more information.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT213426 for more information.
- Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Accessories sold separately.
- iPhone 14 models are activated with an eSIM and do not support a physical SIM. Use of an eSIM requires a carrier that supports eSIM and a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit apple.com/esim.
- iPhone 8 or later users may subscribe without an Apple Watch later this fall.
Specification: WiFi+BLE+IR COB LED Strip Light Kit – test product (Copy)
|Packaging & delivery|